Tuesday 6 December 2011

Oliver! + other things

So MPA has announced their next show for April-May 2012: Oliver!
From what I gather there's still a few days left to book an audition so if you're keen check out the links below:

Link to Audition Details
Link to MPA Oliver! page

I'm really keen to help out with lighting again this time around. It'll be a different experience to Little Shop of Horrors, with the contrasting music, story and a much larger cast. Even with LSoH only closing recently, I'm already itching to get involved in another show. By hopefully getting invloved earlier than I did for LSoH, I aim to gain a better understanding of what goes into the lighting design process for a stage musical.

On another note, my NCEA exams have now been finished for a week and I'm off school until Jan 31st, so I'm not sure how much posting will be going on here. Even though I've got oodles of time off I'm not sure how much of it will be musical-related, so don't expect a steady stream of posts.

Though I am refurbishing my (Dad's friends cruddy) Drum Kit, so I may post little updates of how thats going.

Also, I've been sucked into playing Minecraft. I'm not as addicted or involved as some people, but it's good to pass the time with.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign in to leave a comment!